Thursday, October 24, 2013

First Post

This is my very first blog post, and I am not entirely sure what to post about. I felt the need to have at least one post up before I go to bed for the night, so this one will be short.

I am not sure how long it will take for me to get used to this new form of writing, but I am starting to become excited for the future of my writing career. The dream has always been to write from the safety of my own home, which some may feel is actually hiding behind my computer screen. Social situations are not all that fun for me, so using the internet for social media and another way to express myself in a safe environment is quite intriguing.

For anyone who has advice on getting started with an online blog, I am all ears. I also wanted to send a little thank you to Ann Marie Stone for encouraging me to create my online presence as well as begin the process of getting some of my work published. Ann Marie has her own blog on her personal website at (Inside Stone). If you like to read, definitely check her out. She is working towards publishing her own novels and she also started posting book reviews and recommendations on her blog.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment